Indoor Air Quality Test in San Francisco
Air pollution is not an outdoor threat!
The interior air that we breathe in our homes and office buildings is bogged down with toxins, bacteria, and allergens which are the leading factors for many long-term health issues that we suffer! Book an indoor air quality test with GCD Restoration in San Francisco & Bay Area, and we will prove you some really shocking facts about air contamination!
What are the most common indoor pollutants that contaminate the air you breathe?
- Fungus and humidity
- Dust, pollen, and micro dirt particles
- Carbon monoxide
What are the most common health consequences of inhaling contaminated air?
- A feeling of general discomfort
- Long-lasting headaches
- Respiratory problems, including asthma
- Allergic reactions like skin irritation, redness, itching, rashes, swelling on the face and neck, stuffy or runny nose
- Fatigue and sore throat
- Nausea, stomach pain, and even diarrhea
How Can an Expert Indoor Air Quality Test Performed by GCD Restoration Help?
Our team of licensed and insured technicians, operating in San Francisco and Bay Area, use these tests to identify all indoor pollutants that disturb your health and the health of your beloved ones or colleagues. Knowing what threatens you, helps us remove it instantly with the help of powerful organic cleaning and disinfecting products! The sooner you hire our experts to do this test, the faster our team will fight with all air contaminants that you breathe in on a daily basis!
How Our Indoor Air Quality Tests Are Done?
Scheduling an indoor air quality test appointment with GCD Restoration is easy!
- All you need to do is call us at (650) 835 4447, and book a home inspection first.
- Our restoration specialist will arrive and check the general condition of the property you live or work in, looking for visible signs of contamination like growing fungus and mold. If such are found mold removal or mold remediation will have to be performed before the indoor air quality test.
- If no visible signs of contamination are present or professional mold removal has already been performed, our expert will collect a few air samples, covering the entire perimeter of the building in order to test them in a local laboratory.
- Once the official test results are ready, a written report will be sent to you with the results, including a list with your problems and suggested services to get them solved.
It is quite common that outdoor vegetation and air ducts carry the problematic air contamination, so they need to be tested as well. Booking our services will guarantee you that you get test results from at least 2 areas. GCD Restoration is a company in San Francisco that strives for perfection, so we will not leave your premises until we inspect them as thoroughly as possible!
When in doubt for air contamination - book our indoor air quality test at (650) 835 444! It is as easy as that!
No e-mails required, no contracts necessary! Call us, and our team will get to you as soon as we can!